Friday, November 16, 2007

Accountability

Just created an accountability blog for myself, my sisters, and some friends. All are welcome - we are trying to be supportive of each other in our various personal endeavours. Weight-loss, training, whatever. I'll post "make you think" polls on a regular basis, and comments are welcome.

One of my polls should be "How much time did you spend on the computer today?" and my answer will be "More than I should have." I don't watch a lot of TV anymore, but I spend way more time here than I should.

So show some backbone, get up and walk away and CLEAN that bathroom!

1 comment:

Susan Z said...

yeah, in someway I was thinking that it is a little conterintuitive to be doing something about being healthy and yet have it mean more time at the computer....