Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday, Monday

Had a dr. appt. today - just the regular dr. Somehow, these days, everyone asks for clarification on that. I am surprised and flattered at the people that are asking me how I am - in a serious way - and even nagging me about moving forward looking for diagnosis. People who have serious issues of their own that REALLY are much worse than anything I have going on. It makes me feel like I'm really cared about.

I still love my dr - she listens, and remembers what I say, and doesn't pretend that she knows everything. I feel much more equal with her than I ever have with medical professionals before, and this is a good thing. We are partners in my health, and I like that.

And I went to the gym again (yea me!), which keeps me on track for my goal of three times a week. And we all worked together to clean up the great room this evening and it actually is! The kitchen needs more work, of course, but the rest looks pretty good. We're tackling one major room a day this week - having some friends over on Saturday and I'd like to not be embarassed about my house for once.

No comments: