Thursday, December 13, 2007

Slip Sliding Away

Wouldn't it figure that we would have an early closing for the schools on a day when I have a doctor's appointment? To find out my biopsy results, of course.

It is nasty out there - I was surprised when William's school canceled this morning, since there was NOTHING going on. But now we have wind and sleet - there's a good coating on everything already, and I'm sure the roads are very slick. I don't mind driving in this stuff, I have all-wheel drive and my tires are good and I have lots of experience.

It's the OTHER drivers that worry me.

1 comment:

Jill in MA said...

Yes, I've seen what some of those other drivers can do. You wouldn't believe some of my stories. We're getting the storm, too. I saw all the kids coming home from school at noon when there was nothing coming down yet. But now there's already about 3" out there! Unfortunately for me, that means my regular Thursday break from the kids (mother-in-law) is not coming.... I hope you you are still able to find out your biopsy results. Be careful out there!!