Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WTF???

I apologize for the language, but, you see, I'm stunned. I was hoping to take some pictures today of the beautiful fall foliage in our neighborhood. Instead, this is what I got - This is front and back yard, just standing in the doorways. This morning at the bus stop it was raining, and we were all agreeing that cold rain is awful and we'd much rather have snow.


I guess I should be careful what I wish for. I've lived here 19 years, and I'm not remembering snow before Halloween. Ever.

The kids are probably so excited. Wanna bet William wants to go sledding?

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

I don't think I remember snow before Halloween, either! Have you really lived there 19 years??? That's longer than I lived there!!

ooolia said...

I wanna go sledding!!!

But then, I'm not likely to have to do any shoveling or driving in snow this year, either.

(wordverification = foxyrid)