You Are Yogurt
Modern and streamlined, you prefer a breakfast that's quick and healthy.
You live a fast paced life, and you get breakfast only when you're lucky.
And while you are strapped for time, you are still a hardcore foodie.
You often eat the best that your money can buy. You figure you're worth it.
So, my sister and I have been sort of taking turns posting these quiz things on our blogs, when I find one, she does it, then she finds a new one, and I do it, etc. And it's been a little wierd sometimes that they often seem to hit the mark pretty well. But this one, well, there's no way I'm yogurt for breakfast.
1. I ALWAYS eat breakfast. And while I try, "healthy" is not always my preference.
2. I like food, but I'm not a foodie in the "snob" sense this implies.
3. "the best that money can buy?" Hardly, if it's on sale, that's a good thing.
4. "Modern and streamlined"? I wish!
5. I really don't even LIKE yogurt very much. If I buy it, 80% of the time it goes bad in the fridge.