Friday, March 26, 2010

Almost There

We have one more day of school on Monday, and then Spring Break! (Our district had to add a day because of all the snow days)

I can't wait.  Between the long winter, John traveling so much, and all the kids concerts, not to mention the impending consignment sale, I'm REALLY looking forward to a bit of a break.

Of course, John will be travelling during most of the break - but the kids and I are resolved to go off and do fun stuff without him.  Leisurely, of course, no getting up TOO early.  Although Rachel usually doesn't get up until 8 on a school day, and will sleep in 'til 9 or 10 if we don't wake her up on a weekend, so she might not get to sleep in as much as the rest of us (namely JC and I who are up before 6am).

My only rule?  We can't spend every day playing video games all day.  Maybe one, or parts of others.  But not every day.

We'll see what we acomplish.

No comments: