Friday, January 22, 2010

What to Say?

"April is the cruelest month."  (Points to anyone who can identify that quote)  But January is RIGHT up there.  Dark, cold, dreary, and only one holiday to liven things up - and that one is all about service to others.  Rah.

What to say? It's been January, the days are starting to get a little (eensy bit) longer. School is in full swing, though no sports for us yet. Rachel and JC have a couple of activities during the week, but not a lot at this point. John is traveling some weeks and not others.


And I am scraping through each day, unmotivated to do much of anything. I'm sort of keeping up with laundry and grocery shopping and bills. Cleaning is a bit of catch-as-catch can. I scrubbed the kitchen the other day and a day later you would never know. It's rather a de-motivator, you know?  So I am dragging through, eating unhealthy stuff and wondering why I feel lousy.

Can I just put the world on hold for a bit and take a nap?

No comments: