Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Are All Connected

I'm a nerd.  I haven't worked as an engineer for 16+ years now, but it's still how I think.  I'm still fascinated by science - right now it disappoints me that JC doesn't need more help with his chemistry.

So when I checked out Knitting to Stay Sane tonight, and she had a post about "Geeking Out", I was highly amused.  And then I watched the video that she embedded.



I love this.  I love that all of these people of science - that cold, dispassionate field of study - are really REALLY passionate about what they are doing.  I miss it, a bit.

But this helps.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

I love these. They make me miss all my classes and school. The excitement about learning and exploring new things. I've always enjoyed the wonder of the universe. Thank you for sharing.