Monday, March 17, 2008

Perspectives

I have my MRI this morning, in about an hour. JC is home sick, having thrown up in the bathroom almost immediately after arriving at school. The nurse commented that "at least he didn't throw up on the bus." I got 500+ postcards edited, printed, cut, labeled, stamped and mailed this weekend, with some help from friends, so I am now committed to running a consignment sale for my church this spring.

I regained some measure of order in my kitchen yesterday, although the floors throughout the house could be said to be in an active state of anarchy, or at least chaos. The refrigerator probably has more dead/spoiled food in it than fresh at the moment.

But John recruited JC to type a list of all the stamp sets that I'm hoping to sell, I'm probably not going to become disabled from the neuropathy in my feet, and we've got Spring Break next week so I can sleep in.

It's not so bad. In fact, things are pretty good. It's all in how you look at it.

No comments: