Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Am in Love

Yesterday was rather challenging. I lived in Boston 4 years during college, and have been back many times to visit. We still have friends in the area, and in fact, were there less than 3 weeks ago for Spring Break (in Copley Square on Boylston Street, no less). My heart goes out to all those affected by the bombs, and I pray for healing for the city.

That said, this morning, I missed a step while taking out the garbage and twisted my ankle (a bit, no swelling but it twinges some). Seemed like a perfect excuse to sit on the sofa with my foot up and cruise the internet.  And I found this:

http://thekidshouldseethis.com/

This is a magical website full of fabulous videos. I started with Adam Savage of Mythbusters 
building a miniature Strandbeest. (Google it, it's awesome) I have watched video from a weather
balloon in space (with Hello Kitty!), how to make several recipes, liquid density experiment, and
on and on.  It is a simply marvelous collection for young and old.

I love this website. And it was just what I needed today.

No comments: