Thursday, December 15, 2011

23 1/2 Hours a Day

I found this very moving.  Thanks to The Yarn Harlot for tweeting about it and providing the link.




I will add that I recently joined a new gym - I've been going to a gym for years, but had fallen off in intensity and frequency.  New gym, better equipment, yes, a little more time per session, but...

The back issues I've had for several years now?  Much reduced.
The knee issues that had popped up again after several years of little trouble?  Virtually gone.
I've been going 2+ times a week for less than 3 weeks.

Better than any drug.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing, and best wishes for the New Year.