Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Letters From Camp

Dear M+F
Hello, I am here at camp and and enjoy it. There IS not much to write about today, and so this letter is (?). So far, there is only a few people from last year, most come for later session. Well, I think that is all, and I am in (?), so bye.
Your son, John.

Dear Mom + Dad,
Today, so far, has been more boring than fun. And the pool was FREEZING!!! But, we did play Ultimate Frizbe!! The lunch was awsome today. There was gravy, stuffing, and lots of...turkey!! Later, I'm going to do body painting, or knee tag. Yesterday, we played a game called smog. Travis said he was a character in the Hobbit.
Later!
- Rachel M
Hi!
love Will





4 comments:

hokgardner said...

Those are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

adorable

Momo Fali said...

So cute! And, I am SO jealous! Do you know how much stuff I could get done if my kids were at camp?!

Jill in MA said...

I guess he learned something from that hour of silence, huh?