Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Falling Behind

We are into the second week of school here, and I still feel like I'm wondering what happened.  In theory, all the kids are at school all day and I have plenty of time for housework and everything else.  In practice, everything else has exponentially expanded and I'm behind on housework and groceries and everything else.

Can I blame the fact that John is travelling every week? Not that he does a lot of housework (he is a whiz at laundry, though). But having another adult around does keep me more honest in terms of cooking dinner vs. getting pizza, and it does make things like back-to-back back to school nights more manageable.

Not to mention I'm much better about getting to bed on time when he's around.  Maybe THAT'S the real problem.

No comments: